INTRODUCING Glowbiotics MD's PROBIOTIC YOUTHBOOST™
The first ever clinical volumizing probiotic facial treatment featuring the youth-boosting powers of topical probiotic bioacitves.
THE PROFESSIONAL PROBIOTIC TREATMENT
The GLOWBIOTICS MD PROBIOTIC YOUTHBOOST Treatment utilizes new, revolutionary and volumizing probiotic technology designed to create healthier skin from within. While traditional chemical peels have their place, we believe the healthiest path to stronger, younger-looking skin is by treating the skin, not defeating the skin.
Our clinical treatment is aligned with the GLOWBIOTICS MD philosophy of avoiding injury to the skin while helping to restore a resilient, youthful complexion. The PROBIOTIC YOUTHBOOST Treatment can be used to replenish, strengthen and rebuild the skin in between other treatments and also enhance the efficacy of your at-home skincare regimen.
HOW THE PROBIOTIC YOUTHBOOST WORKS
- Helps balance the pH and microflora of the skin to support skin's protective barrier
- Initiates a highly potent and complex wound response - without the pathological side effect of the actual wound
- Activates skin's own antibiotic peptides called defensins with powerful proliferative, antimicrobial and soothing properties
- Optimizes collagen and elastin levels to help increase the appearance of skin volume
THIS NO-DOWNTIME TREATMENT
- Works from the inside out
- No excessive peeling or downtime
LONG TERM BENEFITS
Diane Lyons - Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, PA
WHAT ARE TOPICAL PROBIOTICS?
Topical probiotics are non-living molecules extracted from specific strains of body-friendly bacteria and are proven to stimulate skin immunity. Safe, biomimetic and symbiotic with the skin, this class of topical probiotics is known in the scientific community as Probiotic Derived Bioactives (PDBs).
HOW DO PDBs WORK?
The body has learned over time which bacteria strains are good and bad. Since PDBs are derived from friendly bacteria, they are readily accepted by immune cells within the skin, gently stimulating a cascade of skin repair processes, including collagen production. Without triggering an inflammatory response that is typical of most chemical peels, YOU WON'T EXPERIENCE PEELING, REDNESS OR IRRITATION TO SEE RESULTS!
WHAT OTHER ANTI-AGING BENEFITS CAN I EXPECT FROM THE TREATMENT?
- Enhanced oxygen uptake imparts a healthy glow
- Increased skin immunity protects skin from external insults
- Antioxidant activity fights free radical damage
- Reduction in the appearance of photodamage
- Reduction in the appearance of inflammation and inflammation
- Reduction in the appearance of uneven pigmentation
WHAT MAKES YOUR TREATMENT BETTER THAN OTHER CHEMICAL PEELS?
PROBIOTIC YOUTH BOOST utilizes new, revolutionary strengthening and volumizing technology designed to regenerate healthier skin from within. While traditional chemical peels have their place, this treatment is aligned with the Glowbiotics philosophy of avoiding injury to stimulate the regeneration of healthier, youthful skin.
WILL RESULTS BE LONG LASTING?
Results depend on effective maintenance and will last as long as skin is maintained with the GLOWBIOTICS MD skincare line.
Think of this innovative treatment as a RESET BUTTON for attaining healthier skin from the inside out. It's ideal alone or in between other facial aesthetic procedures to rebuild the skin. You wouldn't over-process thin hair so we don't want to over-treat our delicate skin. Skin is our second largest immune organ and we need to take care of it.
WILL MY SKIN BE MORE SENSITIVE AFTER THE TREATMENT?
The skin will be more sensitive during the process itself. You may experience up to five days of sensitivity until skin pH is re-balanced. Immediately after the treatment, the skin will appear healthier with a rosy glow. The skin will also feel tighter and slightly tingly or itchy. This feeling quickly dissipates.
ARE THERE ANY SIDE EFFECTS FROM THIS TREATMENT?
These are very bioactive treatments that may induce a purging effect depending on the real time condition of your skin. While there is virtually no downtime, some patients with acne or more toxic skin may experience a breakout or 2-7 days of a bumpy, rash-like appearance*. This is a healthy process and simply means that the skin is pushing out toxins while generating new collagen. After this process subsides, the skin looks and feels healthier.
*If rash worsens, contact your doctor immediately.
WHAT ARE THE KEY INGREDIENTS?
- Volumizing: PDBs from Lactobacillus Acidophilus + Beta Glucan
- Keratolytic + Hydrating: 20% Lactic Acid
- Antimicrobial: Lauric Acid
- Brightening: Licorice Root Extract + Vitamin C