- Glowbiotics Probiotic HydraGlow Cream Oil
- How to Use
- Key Ingredients
- Full Ingredient List
- Reviews (0)
Use AM/PM. Massage onto face after cleansing.
- Helps increase lipid barrier protection
- Accelerates skin’s natural defense mechanisms for increased free radical protection
- Hydrates, softens and imparts a light radiance to skin
- Exclusive Reflective Mineral Complex helps provide a bright, luminous appearance to the skin
- pH: 6.50
- Shea Milk: helps preserve the lipid barrier of the skin and also helps hydrate, soften and soothe
- Glowbiotics Balancing Complex: a powerful blend of topical probiotic bioactives and antioxidants designed to help balance and restore aging, stressed skin while imparting a tightening effect
- Abyssinica Seed Oil: omega 9 rich fatty acid, reduces free radical formation, infuses lightweight hydration
Water/Aqua/Eau, Diisostearyl Malate, Shea Butter Ethyl Esters, Glycerin, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Sodium Hyaluronate, Terminalia Ferdinandiana Fruit Extract, Alisma Plantago Aquatica Extract, Bacillus Ferment, Beta Glucan, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lecithin, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Glyceryl Oleate Citrate, Cetyl Alcohol, Aminomethyl Propanol , Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Alcohol Denat., Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol [+/- (May Contain) : Mica (CI 77019), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).