- A-TEAM Intensive Retinol Age Reversal Eye Cream
- How to Use
- Key Ingredients
- Full Ingredient List
- Reviews (1)
- Formulated with Smart Retinoid Complex which allows the upregulation of critical proteins necessary for retinol transport and metabolism with minimal irritation
- Smart Peptide 189 influences the genes to produce the enzyme responsible for the conversion of retinol palmitate and other retinoids into retinoic acid
- The effective and proven combination of patented Haloxyl™ and Eyeliss™ works faster and provides even more benefits than when used separately. The benefits seen in clinical studies included a 60% reduction in dark circles and a similar reduction in chronic under eye bags
- Targeted formula to treat outer orbital rim lines and wrinkles
- Phthalate-free, Paraben-free, Sulfate-free, FD&C dye-free and Cruelty-free
Use PM only. With clean hands, gently apply cream under and around each eye. Avoid direct contact with eyes and eyelids. Increased skin sensitivity may occur. If bothersome redness, dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to every other day or every third day until skin acclimates.
Caution: Contains Retinol – sunscreen is recommended. Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding. Use caution if also taking supplements or using other products containing vitamin A.
- Smart Retinoid Complex (Retinol - 0.05%, GDR - 0.05%): Enhanced retinoid complex. A combination of bioactive retinoids working synergistically to increase upregulation of critical proteins necessary for healthy cellular metabolism
- Smart Peptide 189: Exclusive Smart Biomimetic Peptide specifically influences the genes to produce the enzyme (Retinal Dehydrogenase) responsible for the conversion of Retinyl Palmitate, Retinol and other Retinoids into Retinoic Acid. This helps reset the body’s process of keratinization which typically becomes less and less efficient with age
- Haloxyl™: Proven complex that absorbs and eliminates colored blood pigments responsible for dark circles under the eyes; also has an anti-inflammatory effect and reinforces firmness and tone to the eye area
Haloxyl™ is a trademark of Sederma
- Eyeliss™: Patented peptide complex helps reduce puffiness and bags under the eyes, improves drainage, reduces capillary fragility and reduces irritation and skin laxity
Eyeliss™ is a trademark of Sederma
- Chromabright™: A safe, new skin brightening complex exhibits a considerable lightening effect on the skin in vivo; has photoprotective effect on human epidermal keratinocytes (stem cells), helping to prevent UV damage
Chromabright™ is a trademark of Lipotec
- Actiwhite®: New, proven and safe complex that offers a high capacity to decrease melanogenesis
Actiwhite® is a registered trademark of Cognis Corp
Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymers, Water/Aqua/Eau, Dimethicone, Laureth-23, Cyclomethicone, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Glycerin, Polysilicone-11, Polyethylene, Retinol, Glyceryl Diretinoate, Retinyl Palmitate, Myristoyl Nonapeptide-3, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Dipeptide-2, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Dimethylmethoxy Chromanyl Palmitate, Hydroxyphenyl Propamidobenzoic Acid, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract, Caffeine, Phytonadione, Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, Tocopheryl Acetate, N-Hydroxysuccinimide, Chrysin, Pentylene Glycol, Laureth-4, Sodium Polyacryalte, Trideceth-6, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Polyethylene, Sucrose Dilaurate, Polysorbate 20, Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Steareth-20, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Phenoxyethanol.